- Reduce your business’ costs. In spite of the fact that at first glance virtual assistant rates may seem high, you have to bear in mind all of the extra costs you will pay when hiring a full-time person. As well as the basic hourly wage you pay, you must also pay for taxes, benefits, office equipment, holiday and sick time. In contrast, a virtual assistant’s rate will include all of her own expenses.
- Improve productivity. Virtual assistants are a secret weapon of start-up owners and busy entrepreneurs to increase productivity. Tasks such as diary and travel management, social media, note-taking, etc. can easily be delegated to a virtual assistant. So don’t try to do everything yourself. Instead, delegate these tasks to a virtual assistant and use the time you save to create marketing strategies. This will certainly boost your productivity and profitability.
- Boost efficiency. Research shows that on average, businesses spend at least 10 to 15 hours a week on non-core, unbillable tasks. So, if you’re earning say, £150 an hour, taking all day to do a particular admin or social media task (and tearing your hair out while doing so), it makes better sense to pay someone £25 an hour to complete the task in half the time and possibly with twice as much skill. Virtual assistants not only save you time and money, but they increase your productivity by improving your efficiency.
A virtual assistant can improve your efficiency in different ways, for example:
- To structure processes. There are a lot of programs that can reduce the time you spend and simplify the way you perform everyday tasks. A virtual assistant can indicate what these programs are and help with the set-up.
- Social Media Management. A Virtual assistant can generate and polish your content and schedule your posts using programs such as Hootsuite, Buffer or Recurpost, etc. A virtual assistant can also put together data and reports on your social media statistics and effectiveness.
- CRM Maintenance. A virtual assistant can help convert your business cards into a centralised, electronic Customer Relationship Manager (“CRM”) where you can track communications and potential earnings from clients. Examples of CRMs include Capsule, Insightly, 17Hats or the big gun, Infusionsoft. Most, if not all, integrate with email marketing programs and accounting packages, again streamlining and automating processes.
- 24/7/365 Availability. To rest your busy schedule and have someone to answer emails, book tickets, and run-down simple operations, a virtual assistant service works best. Yes, it’s absolutely possible to hire virtual assistants to work on a recurring task. You simply need to find a genuine service provider company who works 24/7 and make sure they understand your needs.
- Flexible Working Ethics. Your virtual assistant is flexible depending on your individual business needs. They work for you on a project basis, hourly basis, subscription monthly plan or any other variable form possible. Working terms and conditions are in conformity with your specific requirements and criteria.
Virtual Assistants can provide you several other solutions to the business needs:
- The time zone differences provide you with more flexibility in task management.
- Adaptable and versatile work schedules that can boost performance and increase productivity along with managing costs.
- Have more leisure time. Virtual assistants can provide you with more leisure time to do other things aside from managing business tasks all day long. They can even rescue you from hours of stressful work each day and help avoid burn out.
- Outsource monotonous tasks and focus on the important things. A virtual assistant can help put your inbox in order, answer your phone calls, arrange meetings and appointments, etc.