Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. If you want your business to grow, having a digital marketing strategy is key – an online presence is essential.
A virtual assistant is a great option to help, but the key to success is being absolutely clear about your strategy and your requirements. Hiring a virtual assistant as oposed to recruiting a full-time employee would not only cost less but would provide you with more flexibility and most importantly, an efficient way to run your business. Money saved and productivity improvements gained through the use of a virtual assistant can provide valuable resources to fuel your digital marketing campaigns.
Here is how can a virtual assistant help with your digital marketing strategy:
- Email marketing. Email marketing helps you interact with your audience while promoting your brand and increasing sales. A virtual assistant can offer the expertise you need to design an effective email template and manage your email marketing campaigns.
- Content marketing. Content marketing is a way of engaging with potential and existing clients – a great way to foster customer relationships. A virtual assistant can help with a variety of tasks such as:
- Promoting third-party content.
- Finding the trending topics and articles in your field, sharing it on your page or website, and engaging in conversations with your targeted audience.
- Creating content.
- Managing social media. A virtual assistant can be of great help by scheduling and uploading posts on social media, thus increasing your online presence. They can also save you a lot of time by monitoring your social media platforms.
- Managing blogs. Blog management is very important and isn’t just about writing quality content, it is also about uploading, sharing, publicising, and monitoring traffic.
- SEO. Search engine optimization is an essential process to make your website friendlier for Google to cache and rank it. A fully optimized site uses keywords that are suitable and fitting to the product or service that you are selling. It also identifies the type of customers that you are trying to attract. A virtual assistant can help with keyword research, competitor research, backlink building and content management. They can also work with you to determine money making keywords from researching Google Analytics. They will use keyword tools to make your site rank higher in Google. In sum, an assistant can help deliver great results at an affordable price.
- Social media. A virtual assistant can help you develop a social media strategy, set up your social media presence, research the right content to post and identify the right audience. They will also help you create a social media calendar to help you establish which themes and topics you want to get pusblished on any given day, curate posts from other blogs and social media channels, publish blog posts, write copy for social media posts, proofread and edit content, update existing content, schedule and manage posts, manage your comments, create surveys and promotions and generate reports.
By hiring a virtual assistant to manage your digital marketing, you will be able to save your valuable time to grow your business exponentially.
Digital marketing takes a lot of time and attention. Having an expert by your side gives your business the opporunity to stand out.