Virtual assistants are self-employed individuals who work from a remote location. They perform all the duties an in-house personal assistant would perform. Hiring a virtual assistant can shave off hour of working week and boost your productivity. In the UK, the use of virtual assistants is becoming increasingly popular. Virtual assistants offer a great level of convenience and flexibility. So here, we’ve rounded up some of the most compelling benefits of hiring a virtual assistant in the UK:
• Virtual assistants in the UK are cost effective. They have years of experience, speak the language and understand the culture. Culture is crucial for small business. Local knowledge is another important factor specially when dealing with travel and diary management.
• No time differences. Time zones can be a negative or a positive, depending how you look at it. Hiring a virtual assistant locally reduces the confusion of time zones. Urgent bookings, cancelled client meetings or making a presentation when you are running late for a meeting are a few tasks that can be easily accomplished without losing out on time, if you have someone local working with you.
• Less security concerns. Data and privacy breaches, scam operations and intellectual property vulnerability are all potential security concerns. Laws vary significantly from country to country.
• Better internet and phone service. In some countries, communication services do not work as fast which can cause delays in the work.
Most common virtual assistant services in the UK:
• Writing post blogs, eBooks, newsletters, etc
• Write social media posts
• Email management
• Data entry
• Diary management
• Prepare presentations and client proposals
• HR coordination
• Travel coordination
• Event management
• Project management
• Create graphics for blog posts
• Photography for websites
• Design e books
• Create social media graphics
Social media management
• Schedule media updates
• Crate promotional ads
• Creating social media profiles
• Travel research
• Event research
• Hashtag research
• Competition research
• Industry news
• Sponsorship research
• Manage payments and invoices
• Process orders and refunds
• Setting up sales funnels
• Creating press releases
• Live events promotion
• Product launches
Why hire a virtual assistant?
• Improve efficiency. It’s often difficult to identify areas where there may be repetition or glaring gaps in daily operations. Depending on their individual areas of expertise, a virtual assistant can help pinpoint inefficiencies and streamline procedures that can help everything run smoother and increase productivity.
• It saves time and money: Hiring a virtual assistant can save you time and money. You often don’t have to go through a lengthy recruitment or interview process. And you can save money by hiring a virtual assistant as an as-needed contract worker instead of a full-time salaried employee.
• Scalability: Virtual assistants are contractors. They do not need to be hired permanently. Virtual assistants are hired on a project-by-project basis. Such collaboration provides great flexibility for your business. Making it easy to scale up or down through outsourcing. Furthermore, you will have free access to world-class talent.
• More free time for you. Hiring a virtual assistant will help you free up time to spend your family and friends. A virtual assistant can help you achieve a healthy work-life balance by taking on those repetitive but necessary core tasks sitting on your to do list.
• No training cost. When you hire a first-time employee, you’ll have to invest a considerable amount of time and resources into training them for different aspects of their job. However, as virtual assistants only work on specific tasks that they already excel at, you won’t have to to train them.
• Lead generation. Generating and nurturing quality leads is vital to your business ‘growth. When you hire a lead generation assistant, you make the most important sales investment in your business. A qualified lead generation assistant will make efficient use of the right tools, aps and software and identify prospects opportunities.
• High level of specification. Nowadays, you can hire a virtual assistant who specializes in any kind of task, anywhere in the world. Some virtual assistants specialize in offering graphic design, blog writing, bookkeeping, social media or marketing services.
You can build your business with virtual assistants. There is a huge supply of skilled and talented virtual assistants to help you at any stage of your business’ lifecycle. Whether you need a regular resource or simply help with an ad-hoc task, using virtual assistants provide flexibility and convenience.
Whether you hire someone locally or from another country, both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Hiring a virtual assistant at home or overseas is a decision that you as a business owner will have to take taking into consideration yours and your business needs. Navigating the hiring process is not easy but with some guidelines you can confidently make that decision based on what is best for your business. Virtual assistants are an important hire for any type of business and finding the right match might take time and effort but once you find the right match for your and your business you will reap the benefits of having someone you can rely on 24/7. It can be a game changer for your business and for you as an entrepreneur.
We, at Global Virtual Partners, are passionate about helping busy executives and businesses achieve their personal and professional goals.
We assist all kinds of businesses, be it online or traditional, find great value and profit through the use of virtual professionals. We deliver value for our clients by making processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. We understand business and offer client-focused solutions. Our success depends on developing strong, valued relationships with existing and future clients.
Global Virtual Partners is a one-stop-solution firm for hiring virtual assistants. As a boutique virtual assistant firm, our passion is to make sure you always feel you are our only client and that we have your back. Global Virtual Partner’s unique model addresses the needs of today’s businesses and their teams. We consolidate all the key areas of business support into a single support model while giving customers the flexibility to choose any service required for their business. We truly understand that your success is our success.
Visit our list of services and pricing plans or feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss virtual office assistance and administration support in more detail.