A human resources virtual assistant is a remote worker that can administrate and manage your entire HR function at the fraction of the cost of hiring an employee/ in-house HR team. She/ he can handle the daily administrative and HR duties of an organisation.
Why you should hire a HR virtual assistant?
- Your business needs an HR function but does not have the budget to hire an in-house team.
- Your to-do list is ever growing, and you need to free up time to market your business or spend more quality time with your friends and family.
- You need an extra pair of hands to help you manage your HR matters.
- Your business is growing, and you need to delegate/ outsource repetitive tasks that take a lot of your time.
What can a HR virtual assistant do for your business?
- Recruitment management. A virtual assistant can help you with selection, interviewing, application processes, training, and other communication.
- Payroll management. A virtual assistant can help you maintain and keep all of your employees’ financial records as dictated by the law.
- Employee management. Assistants create cultures. They can help you create the right conditions for all of your employees to give their best each day, stay committed to their organisations’ goals and values, and remain motivated to contribute to organisational success, with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
- Training and development. Training and development is one of the key HR functions. With technology creating more de-skilled workers and with industrial workers being replaced by knowledge workers, training and development is at the forefront of human resources development. An efficient assistant can help an organisation in accurately identifying their employee’s potential and in developing them in order to ensure increased performance.
- Performance management. A seasoned assistant can provide guidance on how to run an effective performance management process which helps cultivate organisational and job-specific competencies each employee and the organisation need for high performance and success. The success of your workforce, if aligned to your organisational goals, will drive business results.
We, at Global Virtual Partners provide human resources support for higher productivity and business continuity. Please contact us to learn more.